Tiffany Dupont is an American actress. She first gained popularity for her Hadassah role in A Night with the King (2006). Tiffany also rose to fame by portraying Frannie Morgan on ABC’s sensational family drama from 2007 to 2011. greek . Dupont is a versatile personality. She is not only an actress, but also a qualified musician, professional dancer and violinist. Dupont is also a model, martial artist and bike enthusiast. More details about the beautiful actress are below.
Tiffany Dupont’s biography
Tiffany Dupont was born on March 22, 1981. Her middle name is Louise. Tiffany is one of the four children of John Dupont (an aircraft engineer) and his wife Milly Dupont (a professional dancer/choreographer). She has a brother and two sisters; John, Jessica and Christelle. While she was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tiffany grew up in Burke, Fairfax County, Virginia, both in the United States.
Tiffany Dupont became interested in sportsand music from childhood. She began dancing at the age of three, trained in martial arts at the age of six and took classical violin lessons at the age of eight. After elementary and middle school, Dupont attended Lake Braddock Secondary School in Burke. While at school, Tiffany actively participated in a variety of extracurricular activities, including athletics, martial arts, dance, music, and acting. She was a member of the school’s orchestra and theatre.
After graduating high school in 1999, TiffanyDupont attended Gainesville College in Georgia, where she majored in music and advertising. She then received admission to the University of Georgia, Athens (UGA) and studied music. As a student, Dupont was a founding member and fiddler of the Dave Matthews Cover Tribute Band, with whom she toured the country. She was also a member of the UGA Symphony Orchestra. Tiffany received a full scholarship to play the violin.
Although Tiffany’s main interest was in music, she was drawn into acting through modeling, television commercials and shows. She began modeling and appearing in commercials from the age of 12. She has appeared in popular fashion magazines such as Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Essence. In 2008, she appeared in the Plain White T-Band’s “Natural Disaster” music video.
Tiffany Dupont films and series
Dupont began acting professionally in 2002. She was first seen in a supporting role in an episode of the CBS situation comedy. Yes dear (2002-2006). She later made her film debut in the 2003 comedy film, Cheaper by the Dozen . Tiffany also made a guest appearance in Jeanne d’Acadia . In 2004, Tiffany portrayed the character of Lydia McBride in the fiction/fiction film, The Work and the Fame . That same year, she guest-starred as Colleen in the 2001-2005 TV series, Grounded for Life .
2006 was a big year for Dupont as she got two lead roles in both a film and a TV series – A Night With The King and The Bedford Diaries respectively. While she starred as Hadassah (who later became Queen Esther) in the first role, she played Sara Gregory in the second role. In A Night With the King Tiffany Dupont had the privilege of sharing the screen with famous British actor Peter O’Toole. It turned out that Queen Esther was Tiffany’s breakthrough role as her excellent portrayal of the character captivated millions of hearts. The role brought her such popularity that she became a star.
Following the revelation, Dupont landed another major role in ABC Family’s dramedy series. Greek During her portrayal of Frannie, Tiffany also made guest appearances on a number of other television series such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation , Forbidden , The Whole Truth , CSI: New York , 90210 , NCIS , The Big Bang Theory and The Clearings . She also played a starring role in the romantic comedy film, He’s Such a Girl (2009).
Subsequently, Tiff appeared in numerous other TV series in both supporting and recurring roles. Notable among them are: CSI: Miami (2012), Supernatural (2013), NCIS: Los Angeles (2014), Anger Management (2014), Murder in the First (2016), Star (2018), and Proven Innocence (2019).
Wealth (income and earnings)
Tiffany Dupont has an estimated net worth of $800,000. She earned her fortune mainly from the proceeds of her acting career. Dupont also makes significant money from modeling and acting in brand advertising.
Facts about Tiffany Dupont
1. Tiffany Dupont is a women’s rights and gender equality activist. Among other things, she is involved with the Geena Davis Institute for Gender in the Media.
2. Dupont is a devoted Christian, attends regular services and is also a member of her church’s Girls’ Ministry. Tiff once hinted in an interview while commenting on her role in A Night With the King that she only wants to play decent roles.
3. It is very interesting to note that Tiffany has learned to earn her popularizing role as Queen Esther in the Church. Your pastor announced it!
4. Exactly on January 13, 2002, as a junior undergraduate, Dupont won the Miss University of Georgia crown. Her violin performance at the event also earned her a talent award.
5. Tiffany stands at an average height of 1.7 meters. She has a slim hourglass body weighing approximately 57 kilograms and measuring 33-24-34 by chest, waist and hips.
6. As for their relationship, Dupont is not yet married. Before that, however, she had been dating American-British actor Bryan Fisher since 2009.
7. Dupont’s hobbies include bowling, running and cycling – she owns two power bikes. She also has a keen interest in food.